I love seeing what people pack for trips so I’m sharing what I’m packing for mine. Tonight I leave for a trip to Wyoming with my two best friends, Ravae & Julie. Ravae’s family lives in Wyoming so she spends part of the summer and every Christmas there. We are tagging along this year, and it’s my first time out west. I consider myself a “professional packer” so here’s what I had to keep in mind when packing:
- Outfit for the plane there and back.
- I usually wear the same thing on the plane there that I do on the way home whenever I fly. I pick something comfortable and wrinkle free, without wearing sweatpants/sweatshirt. I’ll be wearing jeans, long sleeve shirt, baseball hat, and a pair of Sperry’s. It gets to 50 degrees at night, which is when I’m landing, hence why I’m wearing jeans and long sleeves.
- I’ll be hiking, 4-wheeling, & going to a rodeo.
- I had to bring a variety of items for the different activities and events going on. For hiking and 4-wheeling, I have workout pants/top as well as tennis shoes I don’t mind getting dirty. For the rodeo I packed a western shirt with a bridle print, short cowboy booties, and my Ralph Lauren belt buckle. 😀
- I’ll be gone 6 days, 5 nights.
- It can be a bit tricky to pack for a longer trip to somewhere I haven’t been before. I made sure to pack 6 bottoms (2 jeans, 3 shorts, 1 skirt), and 7 shirts (2 tees, 1 tank top, 4 button downs), and made sure the majority of items were interchangeable.
I’m very excited for this trip although I’ll miss my husband and kitty. I’m hoping to come back home with these cowboy boots.
Have you ever been to Wyoming?