I like to switch purses pretty often, especially in the fall & winter because I have more choices, but sometimes transferring all of the contents of your purse can take some time. Awhile ago I came up with my own system to easily switch bags in a matter of seconds to make my mornings go smoother. Below is the entire contents of my purse currently:
Sunglasses: With light eyes, these are a necessity for life. These are from Gap and the pouch it came with doubles as an eyeglass cleaner.
Wallet: I like the slim one from Fossil. See below for my fall wallet…
Fossil Keeper: these little pouches that Fossil sells are very handy because they have a wider bottom but are still slim and fit inside whatever purse I’m using. You can find them on the Fossil website, store, or the Fossil outlet. Inside of the keeper I keep:
– tape measure: this is way more handy than you’d think.
– compact mirror: better than using your iphone camera.
– pen: I’ve come to the rescue several times for keeping a pen in my purse.
– comb: no explanation needed here.
– gum: I love this dessert gum for when I’m craving something sweet.
– oil blotting tissue: The Body Shop has the best ones I’ve found hands down.
– lip balm: EOS is my favorite.
– nail file
– lip stain: I’ll also keep whatever color lipstick I wear if I wear lipstick that day.
– tide-to-go pen: either you’ll need it or you’ll be someone’s hero.
I use my Fossil keeper to put all those little items inside, and now I only have three things in my purse. This makes it super easy to switch purses quickly since I’ve condensed all my tiny necessities into one small pouch. If you don’t have a Fossil Keeper, try using a small make up bag.
I’ll soon be retiring my yellow Fossil Wallet for this wallet. It’s from the Ralph Lauren RUGBY collection a few year’s back from the men’s section.