The Polo Ralph Lauren spring line is incredible as always! Even if I don’t buy the exact pieces they come out with every year, I still get a lot of inspiration going through their line and recreating it with my own clothes. I wear a lot of Ralph Lauren and always appreciate how they seem to keep the classics fresh.
- At a glance, you’ll notice bright colors paired with white and medium blue denim. They keep it simple by accessorizing with a short silk scarf which is a classic that is back in full force this year.
- You’ll also see a lot of larger floral prints worn with a subtle stripe top. It’s pattern mixing at its finest since it keeps the outfit interesting without being overpowering.
- I love a simple shirt dress and Polo RL has a few out this year that are darling. It’s such an effortless and classy look. I love the fun belt they paired with it above.
- Bright sweaters are great as layers or alone to help transition into summer. You’ll notice that they keep the sweaters fitted so they aren’t as bulky and thick as a winter sweater would be.
- Lastly, the “fun shirt” worn bottom right is one of my favorite looks! Nothing is as preppy as a loud fun shirt, and almost reminds me of the 90’s prep / Florida look which I love. Life is too short to wear boring clothes!
I recently found a fun shirt at the RL Polo Factory that was too cute to pass up. It’s definitely a statement item since most people aren’t used to seeing them, but you’ve got to own it. I wouldn’t wear it with anything but white or blue denim to help tone it down since the top is so colorful. It’s a great spring purchase that I’ll sport into the summer.